1. Tell us about you ? Who are you and what do you do ?
I’m Momo, I’m a content creator and customer advisor in accounting.
2. Your beautiful nickname is “ boon vivant “, why did you choose this name ?
“Boon Vivant”, in reality “Bon vivant”, because it’s what describes me the best. No time for stress, bad vibes or negativity. I take everything in a good way and whenever I’m in a bad situation I always keep pushing to finally find something colorful and positive for me, enjoying life.
3. Who or what is your source of inspiration ?
The more you are creative and try new things, the more it looks easy to find inspiration so it’s a bit natural. But I also pay attention on what people wear in the streets, or in the fashion shows and it gives me some ideas to create something clean.
4. We really love your personal style. As a fashion blogger, what are your 3 favorite clothing brands ? and why ?
5. What motivated you to be in the world of fashion ?
Before it was just for fun then, then I realized the impact I have on people, their unconditional support and love give me motivation to keep inspire them so I think I’ll still be there for a while.
6. What’s next for you ? What are your future plans ?
I have some projects in mind but for the moment I don’t want to get lost doing different stuff at the same time. Also, I have another work beside fashion, so I don’t have a lot of free time for myself. I’m focus on what I know doing best then we’ll see.
7. How can the community follow you and still be in touch with you ?
I think the personally make the difference too. It’s not only about fashion. Some people follow me because of the style obviously, some for my feed, the other ones maybe for how I look I don’t know but I think there are different reasons why they are there and why my community is still growing. There is a connexion between us.
8. And the last question is, what does BLACKMANNER mean to you ?
Black Manner for me is related to “Wake up bothers and sisters” in a certain way “let’s achieve great things because we’re able to do that, we have that capacity and let’s move forward”. What I also think, is the black cause it defends. It’s also a call for unity and harmony.